Friday, October 25, 2013

My First 5 on Friday!

It's the weekend!! ALMOOOOST....

I'm linking up for FIVE on Friday to celebrate the end of the work week!



{ONE}
I found puppy obedience class for us to take! Each Monday Miley and I will be making the trek to Buffalo to teach this little lady some manners. Currently she's laying all peaceful and sweet-like next to me snoring. I know when she wakes she'll be running circles, begging for food, and biting my toes.

 
This is her "I'm sorry I ate my food too fast and got sick" face.


{TWO}
The weather isn't supposed to be too horrible this weekend. Fingers crossed we can have our first outdoor bonfire! My s'more supplies have been sitting around here far too long. Those Hersey bars are in jeopardy of getting eaten daily.

{THREE}
This work week was terrrrr-ible. I can't wait to kick back and not worry for a few days about all the projects I need to do next week.

{FOUR} 
Packers vs Vikings Sunday!! Although the Vikings are hands down the worst team ever this year, I do love any excuse to make skillet, chilli, mimosas...bloody marys....beer....(ok you don't MAKE beer but you get what I mean). Any excuse to sit around, eat, drink, and watch football is A-OK with me!

{FIVE}
I'm going to buy some apples at one of the many orchards/farmers markets around here and attempt some baking this weekend.
We'll see how THAT goes.


2 comments:

  1. Your puppy is so adorable :) I hope the classes go well!!!

    YAY for the weekend, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a busy weekend ahead, but so nice to relax after a crazy week! And your pup is so cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete