Thursday, October 31, 2013

I am NOT a fan of Halloween...BUT....

I do like theme parties and the three years I lived with my roommate (shout out if you read this KRAE!) we had a blast with Halloween. Most creative costumes? Probably not. However, 2 is always better than 1!

With that in mind...a little photo trip back at Halloween past.

Hooter Girls! AKA Owls.


 Tony the Tiger (we were a little late to the Halloween game this year)



Finally--my favorite Halloween. Strawberry Daiquiris. 



This year....there's a few things I'll be doing instead of dressing up all twinsy style.

1. Wearing sweatpants

2. Taking the puppy outside on hourly intervals

3. Laundry

4. Eating the candy I'm supposed to be handing out

5. Drinking wine....duh.

This list is in no way depressing to me. Sorry for NOT partying.

Happy Thursday--the weekend is right around the corner!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I looove the strawberry daquiri costumes!! I'm not a huge Halloween person either.. give me sweatpants and a bag of candy for myself and I'm happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These costumes are great! As far as this year's Halloween, I'm doing the exact same things as you except the dog one. And I must say, it's wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete