Monday, October 14, 2013

A New Family Member

There's a new Mahlum in town....

Meet Ms. Miley


This is her sexy face.
 
Let's backtrack.
 
Kyle and I have been in our house all of a week. We got a bed, furniture is ordered (we currently sit in camping chairs), 70 inch TV is purchased and on the wall (can't stop a boy on a mission).
 
We were making good progress.
 
Some of you might remember this....
 
 
 If I made this beer pong shot Kyle would buy me a puppy.
I missed by seriously 3 feet.

Fast forward 5 months later!





Boom! Puppppppyyyy!

And of course we named her Miley.


NOOOO! Not after THAT Miley!!

 After THIS Miley. A cardboard cutout of Hannah Montana aka Miley Cyrus my roommate and I lived (and traveled with) for years. No, I'm not embarrased. Yes, she does have a facebook page. First name: Cardboard Last name: Hannah.

More on how we added Miley to the family another time. 

Welcome Miley!
You are sweet, chubby, and super adorable. We are so glad you came to live with us!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey There - just stopping by and loving that you still got a dog, even though you missed the shot! And I'm kind of loving that you called her Miley....I'm in LOVE with Miley's new CD. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the linkup and that puppy of yours is a sure way to grab peoples attention! So flippin cute!

    ReplyDelete