Friday, April 18, 2014

A super quickly thrown together 5 ON FRIDAY

I had this whole day planned out and then remembered I have to take the dog to the vet this morning for a blood draw (yikes), and thus have a few minutes to spare. My first full week back from vacation has been rather eventful.

{ONE}
Before I get into this week...let's take a trip back in time, a week or so ago.




Oh how I miss Mexico.

{TWO}
I miss Mexico because it was warm, beautiful, relaxing and fun. I miss it even more so when THIS happens.


 Yes, April 17th, spring time to most. Winter continues on for us in Minnesota. Of course the country folks get it the worst. My brother lives closer to the city and only got a dusting. Not. Fair.

{THREE}
  • My 'O' key is sticking on my keyboard which makes typing very difficult.
  • I haven't figured out a way to get le' ol' pictures from camera to computer without working USB ports.
  • Something is up with the layout of my blog. Will someone who knows what they are doing come along and help a girl out? Everyone has this pretty backgrounds and layouts, and I'm over here all "what the heck am I doing on my 2007 barely hanging in their laptop with my 2007 barely hanging in there computer knowledge". Seriously, when did everyone get so tech savvy? I missed the boat on that one.

{FOUR}
It was a weird work week. My boss is quit, my accounts all seem to have stopped ordering, and then on Tuesday I was called a total failure. Don't believe me?

At least he spelled my name right.

This is a tricky game he and I play. He doesn't tell me when he is on his last order sheet, and I don't yet have my mind reading capabilities under control. Add to that my absense with being on vacation and you have a recipe for "total failure". Seriously, a F-? Glad I didn't have to get this sheet signed by my parents and bring it back.

{FIVE}
Easter is this weekend and Kyle is on call. So we will be celebrating Saturday after 7pm, which is hopefully a semi-safe time to sit down to eat without risk of getting called in to work.

Ok, my 10 mins are up. Time to take Miss Miley to the vet. Hopefully she doesn't embarras me today. Last time she jumped in mud right before we walked in the door then jumped on the back of my coat, leaving paw prints on my booty. Then she saw the clinic cat and imedietly wet herself. Some brave wild beast I have here.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Mexico looked fun, snow oh no! I'm from Arizona, and before that lived in LA. I'm a city girl, not to mention a west coast, warm weather, never had to fair a good winter girl! I don't think I could survive, I live in 120 degree weather. As for a little blog sprucing, {I think yours looks great} but you can hire a web designer who creates a custom design based on what you want and installs it for you. Super easy, and fun. Good luck with the green thumb! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete