WOW!
Let me recap by day here!
Friday
Kyle and I go see the house with Sandy
Kyle and I fall in love with house
Saturday
Kyle and I bring my parents to see the house
My parents like it
Sunday
AM: We go to Sandy's office to put in a offer
PM: We find out there are 3 other bidders
We stress, crunch numbers, up our bid once, twice. Stress some more. Go to sleep. Try to sleep. Can't.
Monday: We are supposed to hear between 9-12 which bid is chosen. We hear that we won't hear until late afternoon or early evening. We stress.
Monday evening: phone call comes and they took our offer! No counter offer! I immediately think we went too high. Kyle says we went just high enough.
The family we bought the home from is moving out of state so we'll be moving out there by September 25th at the latest.
What a crazy weekend and an awesome start to the week!

No comments:
Post a Comment