Sunday, November 9, 2014

24 week update

  Time for another update!

It's the eve of our first big winter storm, and I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow. It's even scarier knowing that I'll be having this baby THIS winter, and winter is about to start!
 
How far along? Just finished week 23, on to week 24. 6 months! Oh my gosh!

Baby’s size? Size of a eggplant. 

Total Weight Gain: NOT. GOOD.
I had my 24 week appointment last Thursday. They really should let me take my boots off before I get weighed. I'm up 23 pounds, which is a little much, but still healthy. I hit the gym 3 days last week and 2 days over the weekend. My goal is to hit 12 gym visits this month. 

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep:Still falling asleep early and waking up around 2:30-3am unable to fall back asleep. 

Best moment this week: Ordering the crib! It should be here next Wednesday-ish. Also, feeling more kicks and jabs. 

Miss Anything? Clothes. I miss my old clothes. I miss having lots of options of things to wear. I miss feeling confident in my clothes. 
Also, although I was running prior to getting pregnant, I've never LOVED it. I'm really missing running right now though. 
Of course, I miss wine too. Red Wine. Yuummm.
 
Movement: Lots more movement and way more often! I can see my tummy moving sometimes too! If I put my hand over the area I got kicked she'll stop moving though. Stubborn kid.

Food cravings: Still oatmeal with raspberries.Carbs. Cereal. Chocolate.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the sight of my booty in a mirror.

Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Back pain. It's bad, and travels down my left leg.

Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Cries this week: One. In the car, by myself. I was feeling overwhelmed with work. 
Looking forward to:The Garth Brooks concert on Friday! I found a western shirt at Clothes Mentor that is from Motherhood Maternity. Not the best shirt, but it'll do. 
Also looking forward to putting the crib together  watching Kyle put the crib together at the end of the week. We decided to hold off on the dresser and glider until we see how the crib fits in the room.

That's it for this week! I can't believe how fast time is moving now. It's still hard to imagine life with a little girl here, but it's getting more real by the day. For the longest time people were telling me they couldn't even tell I was pregnant. That is no longer, I had someone I didn't know ask if I was "with child" last week. 

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment