I've been so bad at blogging. I sometimes feel I can't put up a post unless I have pictures--and since I destroyed my phone yet again and am unwilling to pay ANOTHER $200 to fix it, I haven't been taking many pictures at all. I'm back on my trusty ol' iphone 4 until Kyle gets his iphone 6 and I can take over his iphone 5 in 2 weeks (did ya catch all that, does it matter? noooo).
We've had a lot going on since I wrote last! We found out the sex of the baby, taken some gender reveal pictures, finally posted to facebook that we are expecting, painted the nursery, started a registry, and gosh who knows what else.
I'm not a huge "bump pic" fan, but I thought I'd start filling out these surveys I see around. Maybe they will eventually even get me into the swing of blogging more regularly. So without further ado...
How far along? Just finished week 21, onto 22!
Baby’s size? I have a few apps and they all day different things. So either a ear of corn or a papaya.
Total Weight Gain: Ahhh....about this question. Not sure if I'll continue with it. I'm up about 12 pounds right now, but I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks.
Stretch marks? Not so far… fingers crossed it stays that way.
Sleep: I fall asleep super fast, usually by 9:30 each night. Lately I've been waking up between 3-4am and am unable to fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: Picking out a color for the nursery and painting yesterday. My back so so sore today but I'm happy to have made a step in the right direction for preparing for this baby!
Miss Anything? I miss my normal work clothes. I have 4-5 pair of the same pants in different colors that I would wear all the time, none of them have fit for a few weeks. I also miss pumpkin beer and red wine.
Movement: I feel a little here and there, not as much as I was expecting at this point.
Food cravings: Oatmeal with raspberries. I wake up in the morning and can't wait to make a bowl. I also had a Wendy's frosty the other day and it was amazing! I've been thinking about it every since, but there are no Wendy's out here in the country.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've woken up the last few mornings with stomach pains and not feeling well. It usually goes away after I eat.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: I'm so tired lately, and my back has been hurting pretty bad.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Cries this week: None, but I felt like it a few times. It was a stressful week at work and I felt even more emotional that I should have been about the extra work.
Looking forward to: Going to the antique store in the city next to us to look for a dresser/changing table. Also, I haven't had my hair done since before I knew I was pregnant (early June) and I'm going to make a appointment for a touch up hopefully next weekend. I always feel way more put together with my hair did, ya know?
No comments:
Post a Comment