Friday, January 3, 2014

I can have a life again!

It's over! Finally!

October, November, December (or OND as we call it..in the biz) is finally over!
I have had zero time and zero life for the last few months. For the last few weeks I've worked 6 days a week and had to be available for phone calls on Sundays.

But now? Freedom!

Well, I'm sure work will continue to take up more time outside of business hours than it should--but I am looking forward to more free time.

I'm so far behind on blogging that it's a little overwhelming to figure out where to start.

So I'll start here....
That's a high of -19 for Monday. The girl who took my old job asked if she had to come to work Monday. Umm yes.

Global warming my @$$

So on that note--we booked a trip to Mexico for April with some friends.

Here...


To get away from the cold. To get away from work. To....get away from the fact that I'm turning 30.

Yikes.

My younger self remembers "30" as women with permed hair, fluffed up bangs, 4 kids, old. 30 was always...so...old.

On a unrelated note--I had my first hangover in about 3 months the other day.

Then today I went and got a facial at a cosmetology school (I can't resist a bargain) and the 19 year old (I'm guessing...she might have been younger) highly recommended a chemical peel because it's anti aging and helps wrinkles.

Next time sweetheart--today, I'm in my 20s.

No comments:

Post a Comment