I realized looking through the pictures I took this weekend that my picture taking needs some work. All I took pictures of was food and booze. Our friend Dan (look Dan I said OUR friend not KYLE'S friend) came out to the country this weekend, and OUR friend Thad joined us Saturday night as well.
I'll let the pictures do the talking. Like I said, pretty much all we did was eat and drink, which was A-OK with me!
 |
| Kyle and my idea of Friday happy hour. |
 |
| Dan arrives with his fancy city drinks. |
 |
| Dan's gift to Miley, a strip club frisbee. |
 |
| Saturday morning skillet prep. |
 |
| This chopper-thing my mom gave me is glorious. |
 |
| Finished skillet. |
 |
| Canterbury Track to watch the Breeders Cup. |
 |
| Tough decisions. |
 |
| No touch decisions for me! Shock Top it is! |
 |
| Saturday night dinner. Steak, Potatoes, Caprese, Bread, Wine. |
 |
| Sunday morning waffles. Pretty impressive waffle maker, eh? |
 |
| Finishing out the weekend with another Vikings loss to the Cowboys. |
|
|
|
Here's hoping next Monday I won't just have a overload of food and booze pics. I can't promise though. Kyle will be gone hunting for 6 days!
Have a great week everyone! Only 5 days until the weekend!
It looks like you had a fun and delicious weekend! Lol
ReplyDeletemywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com